Berrcom JXB-178 Non-Contact Digital Thermometer
This CE-Certified JXB-178 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer from Berrcom is designed to provide fast and accurate readings.
Simply point the thermometer at someone’s forehead from 3 to 5cm (1.2″ to 2″) away, push the button, and receive a reading on the backlit display is just 1 second.
The thermometer can provide readings in either Fahrenheit or Celsius, and a helpful audible alarm will sound if the temperature is above 38°C
This multi-use thermometer is capable of taking three different types of temperature.
It can take body temperature, ambient air temperature, and surface temperature.
- Non-Contact Temperature Taking
- Readings in Just 1 Second
- Temperature Alarm at 38°C
- Recalls the Last 32 Temperature Readings
- Colour Backlit LCD
- Automatic Power Off to conserve battery life
- Battery Operated by 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Engineered to last approximately 100,000 readings