Paxton 860-010G Switch2 Hands Free Keyfob – 10 Pack
The term ‘Hands free access control’ means the token that identifies a user is read from within a pocket or handbag. No hands required.
The hands free tokens should be used in conjunction with the hands free interface to achieve this using the unique wireless technology
This is useful for loading doors and where disabled or elderly people require access.
- For use with Switch2 systems
- From 0.85m to 2.5m read range with a hands free keyfob
- Hands free keycard increases the range to typically 5m (maximum 50m)
- Up to 5m read range with the Long range reader
- Works as standard passive token with non-hands free readers
- Use with P and KP readers (with the hands free interface) and the Long range reader
- A lost token can be voided with a shadow card
- Active tokens with replaceable batteries
Manufacturers Code: 860-010G