Zebra ZC300 Dual Sided Card Printer Package with USB and Ethernet
The Zebra ZC300 is the next generation ID card printer from Zebra and replaces the popular ZXP Series 3 plastic card printer.
As you’d expect, it builds on the success of its older sister but comes with a number of improvements – it prints up to 30% faster in mono and 15% faster in colour. It also comes with an 100 input and output hopper, so you no longer have to manually feed in per card (unless you want to, as this is also an option).
The Zebra ZC300 Printer stands out for its ‘fit everywhere’ design. It has the slimmest design of any ID Card Printer on the market, making it ideal for the smallest of workplaces, or even under a counter or shelf. It’s simple to use and is designed to work right out of the box – just plug in and start.
This plastic card printer is ideal if you’re looking to print good quality, single sided ID cards, membership cards, visitor badges or event passes, and want to do so with minimum fuss or effort.
The LEDs icons make it easy to see the status of your print and you’ll see a virtual display of your card without having to repeatedly print test cards.
This model comes with USB and Ethernet Connectivity as Standard
– Edge-to-edge Dual Sided printing on standard blank plastic cards.
– Prints 200 Single Sided Colour Cards per hour/ 140 Dual Sided Colour Cards
– Prints 900 Single Sided Mono Cards per hour/ 450 Dual Sided Mono Cards
– 100 Card capacity input hopper
– 100 Card capacity output hopper
– Ethernet and USB 2.0 connectivity as Standard
– 300 dpi print resolution
– Fool-proof ribbon changing.
Manufacturers Code: ZC32-000C000EM00