Paxton 901-110 Net2 PaxLock – No Key Override
Paxton Net2 PaxLock is a battery powered Net2 access control unit in a slimline door handle.
Comes ready to fit onto a standard Euro profile lock case (sold separately).
It communicates with the Net2 server PC using the low power and secure wireless technology of Net2Air.
Net2 PaxLock is designed for use with Net2Air Ethernet bridges to give the advantages of a wireless networked access control system.
It is simple to use and fast to fit because it is not wired into a mains power source. Ideal for internal doors.
- Wireless, battery powered Net2 access control
- Simple door handle solution that can be fitted in minutes
- Events are reported back to the Net2 server in real time
- Full battery management system with low battery alerts and easy-change AA batteries
- Euro profile lock case compatibility
- Key override option
Manufacturers Code: 901-110