Following a policy of continuous support and improvement NFive has released a new update of it’s flagship product, CardFive Vision.
This update addresses many contactless new aditions; a new Zebra Card printer model suport; adds new Canon camera models on imager; improves many functionalities in speed and reliability.
Worth of a special note, the support for “point-to-image” fields have been greatly improved. The photo acquisition capabilities of CardFive have been extended to manage bitmap linked files on disk with the usual ease of use of embebed database images.
CardFive Vision 8.3 brief Release Summary
– Mifare DESFire Cards Support. Ability to read and write DESFire serial number into a database field.
– 125Khz Q5 Cards Support. Ability to read and write Q5 serial number into a database field.
– Implemented Q5 Cards password management.
– New Contactless Encoder Supported: Pro-Active Crazy Write
– Added ability to Omnikey 5121 to encode also on iClass cards.
– Added Chinetek encoder to the lists of encoder that supports now Mifare 4k Cards.
– New printer Model – Zebra P330m.
– Transparency for PNG Images now supported
– Point to image file (even from a text file) is treated as an real image field, allowing photo acquisition to linked files.
– New Canon SDK Implemented; new models supported: PowerShot G9 / G10 / SX100 IS / SX110 IS
– SCOS 5 Added, more reliability on our licensing subsystem
– Overall screnn handling speed greatly improved
– Added Color options on HDP 5000 LC Dual sided printer.
– Improved contactless encoding speed
– Force re-fetch data for Contact encoding, allowing full pre-processing operations
– Improved FaceSnap operations flow
– Bar Code (1 and 2D) properties fine tuned; color editable on Text slider